Restore Leather with the Leather Recoloring Balm
If you want your leather car seats to look good as new, this Leather Recoloring Balm is just what you need! Perfect for all leather, adjust the color easily and fix all damages. Use it on your car seats, sofa or bag.
It comes in the form of a paste and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. The balm is completely safe to use and the results are amazing! You can choose from different colors get the one that matches your leather the best.
With just one use, every crack, scratch or gap will be gone. Apply a small amount of balm to the surface you want to repair and spread it evenly. The scratch will disappear immediately and the color won't fade over time.
- NON-TOXIC - Made of high-quality materials, it has no toxic substances and is easy to carry
- LEATHER CONDITIONER - This leather conditioner prolongs the life of all types of leather, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, saddles, and tack
- SCRATCH LEATHER REPAIR - Use to repair the damage of the car seat leather, fill the gaps and scratches.
- APPLICATION - Suitable for plastic or any hard surface, such as car decoration and upholstery, furniture, leather jackets, and clothes: sofas, sofas, car panels, tops, dashboards, boat seats, upholstery, luggage, clothes and carpets
- PERFECT ON ALL LEATHER GOODS - Preferred choice for preserving and protecting shoes, boots, motorcycle seats, saddles and other horse tack, tool pouches and belts, baseball gloves, work gloves, and more!
- EXCELLENT FOR FIXING LEATHER - Scratches, cracks, peeling, holes, rips, burns, pet damages and faded color. Works on all-natural leather and synthetic man-made leather
HOW TO USE
STEP 1. Clean the leather first before applying the Balm, for best results use Leather Ultra Clean - This is because Ultra Clean deep cleans the leather to remove all dirt, but also opens up the pores of the leather so the Re-Coloring Balm will take to the leather in a better fashion.
STEP 2. Rub the Balm into the leather in a circular motion to ensure penetration. This is enough to completely restore the color. Take a clean cloth and then buff the surface of the leather. Make sure there is no excess Balm left on the leather.
STEP 3. After buffing, the leather becomes 100% colorfast.
BEFORE AND AFTER FROM FURNITURE CLINIC CUSTOMERS
These photos were sent into us from a customer in the United States. He has used one application of balm on the leather chair and it has totally transformed it! The balm was used on faded 'white' areas of the armchair making it look almost new again! Notice that the head area has grease absorbed all over it. This could have been removed first by using any type of leather degreaser.
Wear and tear on the driver's side bolster has caused the color to wear off exposing raw leather beneath. Navy Blue Re-Colouring Balm was applied and the damage is hardly visible!
The arm of this leather chair has been scratched by cats and has suffered general wear & tear. The damage has been rectified by using the Leather Re-Colouring balm.. Maroon was used because on a whole the leather is darker than the standard red, although the photo doesn't show it.
Weight: 660 grams (2.1 Oz)
Item form: cream/paste
Suitable for: All leather surfaces
Package Includes: 1 x Leather Recoloring Balm